Special Issue Editor
* Correspondence: email@example.com
Research Center for Advanced Materials and Electrochemical Technology, Henan Institute of Science and Technology, Xinxiang 453003, China
Interests: Design and Synthesis of Advanced Electrochemical Energy Materials, Controllable Preparation of Nano-Micro Functional Materials, Nano-Micro Surface Engineering Technology, Biomass-Based Carbon Materials, Electrochemical Sensing Technology, Electronic Materials and Technology.
Special Issue Information
Aim and Scope: The traditional fossil energies, such as coal, oil, and natural gas, have promoted the development of human society. However, they have brought serious environmental pollution and global warming. In order to deal with the energy crisis and protect the environment, lots of countries have vigorously developed clean energies and green environmental protection technologies. With the rapid development of the new energy industry and low-carbon economy, high-performance cathode materials have been playing an increasingly important role in the field of clean energy and environmental pollution. This special issue welcomes original research and review articles that discuss the design, synthesis, and application of advanced cathode materials for lithium-ion batteries. The issue aims to cover all types of cathode materials for lithium-ion batteries.
Subtopics: Low-cost manganese-based cathode material; High energy density lithium-rich cathode material; Advanced lithium iron phosphate with long life; High-power cathode material; Advanced modification technology.
Keywords: Lithium-ion batteries; Cathode materials; Composite cathode; Body-doping; Surface modification.
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 May 2021
Manuscript Submission Information
All submissions to Materials International should be made at firstname.lastname@example.org. The corresponding author has the responsibility of the manuscript during the submission and peer-reviewing process. Please do not forget to state in the email “Subject” the title of this special issue.
- read the Aim & Scope to gain an overview and assess if your manuscript is suitable for this journal;
- use the Microsoft Word Template to prepare your manuscript;
- make sure that issues about publication ethics, copyright, authorship, figure formats, data and references format have been appropriately considered;
- please try to cite only articles with DOI (digital object identifier); also add DOI for each reference;
- please add at least 10 references from the last 2 years (2018-2019) in order to highlight the novelty of your work;
- ensure that all authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript.
This special issue is now open for submission.