Special Issue Editors
* Correspondence: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contrada Di Dio (Sant’Agata), Università degli Studi di Messina, Messina, Italy
Interests: Functional materials; Sustainable energy materials, Advanced composite materials; coatings; materials corrosion and durability.
* Correspondence: email@example.com
University Politehnica of Bucharest, Faculty of Applied Chemistry and Materials Science, Bucharest, Romania
Interests: synthesis and characterization of (nano)materials.
Special Issue Information
Aim and Scope:
Aim of this Special Issue of the Journal “Materials International” is to address the new trend on sustainable materials field for industrial applications by worldwide researchers and specialists outcomes. The purpose is to assess the recent development in the applied science involving research activity from micro- to macro-scale aspects of materials and technologies for sustainable applications. In such a context, particular emphasis will be given to research papers tailored in order to improve industrial applications and market extension of sustainable materials.
Subtopics: In particular, the topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Natural materials and their composites;
- Sustainable energy science and technologies;
- Energy storage and conversion;
- Sustainable building materials;
- Functional materials for renewable energy applications;
Keywords: natural materials, composites, sustainable energy, energy storage, energy conversion, building materials, functional materials.
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 30 September 2021
Manuscript Submission Information
All submissions to Materials International should be made at firstname.lastname@example.org. The corresponding author has the responsibility of the manuscript during the submission and peer-reviewing process. Please do not forget to state in the email “Subject” the title of this special issue.
- read the Aim & Scope to gain an overview and assess if your manuscript is suitable for this journal;
- use the Microsoft Word Template to prepare your manuscript;
- make sure that issues about publication ethics, copyright, authorship, figure formats, data and references format have been appropriately considered;
- please try to cite only articles with DOI (digital object identifier); also add DOI for each reference;
- please add at least 10 references from the last 2 years (2018-2019) in order to highlight the novelty of your work;
- ensure that all authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript.
This special issue is now open for submission.