Special Issue Editor
* Correspondence: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, New York University, Brooklyn, NY, 11201, USA
Interests: energy storage technologies and functional materials.
Special Issue Information
Aim and Scope: The problem of energy shortage is becoming increasingly serious with economic development and population explosion. Developing functional materials is the key to innovate energy science and technologies. Much efforts on this subject have been recently made, leading to substantial progress towards higher performance energy applications. To provide an essential guide to the development of these state-of-the-art functional materials for energy applications, we seek to present a related special issue in the platinum open access journal Materials International. In this issue, we will feature promising functional materials that have been used in various energy conversion and storage devices such as rechargeable batteries, flow batteries, fuel cells, carbon dioxide conversion systems and solar cells. This special issue could provide materials engineers, scientists and academics with the most recent progress in the rapid development of functional materials for energy applications. We kindly invite you to submit a manuscript(s) for this Special Issue. Full papers, communications, and reviews are all welcome.
Subtopics: Batteries; Fuel cells; Hydrogen energy; Carbon dioxide utilization; Solar energy conversion and photovoltaics.
Keywords: Functional Materials; Energy Conversion and Storage; Batteries; Fuel cells; Solar Cells.
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 30 November 2020
Manuscript Submission Information
All submissions to Materials International should be made at email@example.com. The corresponding author has the responsibility of the manuscript during the submission and peer-reviewing process. Please do not forget to state in the email “Subject” the title of this special issue.
- read the Aim & Scope to gain an overview and assess if your manuscript is suitable for this journal;
- use the Microsoft Word Template to prepare your manuscript;
- make sure that issues about publication ethics, copyright, authorship, figure formats, data and references format have been appropriately considered;
- please try to cite only articles with DOI (digital object identifier); also add DOI for each reference;
- please add at least 10 references from the last 2 years (2018-2019) in order to highlight the novelty of your work;
- ensure that all authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript.
This special issue is now open for submission.