Special Issue Editor
* Correspondence: email@example.com
School of Environmental and Material Engineering, Yantai University, No. 30 Qingquan Road, Shandong, 264005, China
Interests: Hydrogen generation and storage materials: Developing high performance hydrogen generation and storage materials, studying the mechanism of reaction of hydrogen and materials; Supercapacitors: Focusing on carbon-based materials derived from various biomass carbonization methods, as well as carbon-containing electrode materials such as metal sulfide, oxides, etc. Microwave absorption materials: Constructing effective microwave absorbers with light weight, strong absorption, thin thickness, and broad frequency characteristics to weaken the negative influences of electromagnetic radiation (Especially magnetic metals and their oxides).
Special Issue Information
Aim and Scope: With rapid consumption of traditional fossil energy and increasingly environmental pollution all over the world, developing effective energy storage, conversion and application materials is a hot research area nowadays. In the past decades, new energy technologies, such as hydrogen production, fuel cells and supercapacitors provide alternative way for future energy supply and utilization. To promote the commercialization process of the alternative energies, this special issue collects papers of clean energy storage and conversion devices, and provides researchers with an in-depth understanding of recent difficulties and progress in production, storage and application of clean energy.
Subtopics: Hydrogen generation, storage and applications; Supercapacitors including electrode material and electrode-electrolyte; Advanced fuel cells; Lithium ion, Sodium ion and metal air battery technology;
Keywords: Hydrogen generation and storage; Supercapacitors; Fuel cells; Renewable energy; Lithium ion battery technology; Energy conversion devices.
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 December 2020
Manuscript Submission Information
All submissions to Materials International should be made at firstname.lastname@example.org. The corresponding author has the responsibility of the manuscript during the submission and peer-reviewing process. Please do not forget to state in the email “Subject” the title of this special issue.
- read the Aim & Scope to gain an overview and assess if your manuscript is suitable for this journal;
- use the Microsoft Word Template to prepare your manuscript;
- make sure that issues about publication ethics, copyright, authorship, figure formats, data and references format have been appropriately considered;
- please try to cite only articles with DOI (digital object identifier); also add DOI for each reference;
- please add at least 10 references from the last 2 years (2018-2019) in order to highlight the novelty of your work;
- ensure that all authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript.
(1) A Programmable Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell Emulator Based on a DC-DC Synchronous Buck Converter
1 Department of Electrical Engineering, CEECS, National United University, Miaoli 36063, Taiwan
2 Institute of Nuclear Energy Research (INER), Atomic Energy Council, 1000 Wenhua Rd. Jiaan Village, Longtan District, Taoyuan City 32546, Taiwan
(2) Oxygen Vacancies Enhanced Pseudocapacitive Charge Storage Performance of WO3-x Crystals
1 School of Science, China University of Geosciences, Beijing 100083, P.R. China
2 School of Science, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Beijing 100876, P.R. China
3 Liaocheng Product Quality Supervision & Inspection, Liaocheng 252000, Shangdong Province, P.R. China