Special Issue Editor
* Correspondence: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Beijing Key Laboratory of Construction Tailorable Advanced Functional Materials and Green Applications, School of Materials Science & Engineering Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing 10081, China
Special Issue Information
Aim and Scope: Metal halide perovskitehave been regarded as promising classes of materials for photovoltaics and optoelectronic devices, owing to the unique characteristics, such as long charge carrier diffusion lengths, precise tunable bandgaps, high light absorption coefficients, and high defect tolerance. Research on perovskite in the fields including photovoltaics, light-emitting diodes, lasers, X-ray imaging, and photodetectors has been gaining increasingly interest over the past years. Up to now, the efficiency of perovskite solar cells has grown from 3.8% in single-junction solar cells in 2009 to more than 25%, catching up the efficiency level of commercial silicon cells. Up to now, the key issues of perovskite photovoltaics and optoelectronic devices have become the stability, performance and large-scale production. This requires optimization of the film morphology, interface, device structure and the fabrication process. A lot work has been done on this issue and has made remarkable progress.
Subtopics: Perovskite solar cells, Perovskite light-emitting diodes, Perovskite lasers, Perovskite photodetectors, X-ray imaging based on perovskite.
Keywords: perovskite solar cells, optoelectronic devices, stability, performance, large-scale production.
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 30 November 2020
Manuscript Submission Information
All submissions to Materials International should be made at email@example.com. The corresponding author has the responsibility of the manuscript during the submission and peer-reviewing process. Please do not forget to state in the email “Subject” the title of this special issue.
- read the Aim & Scope to gain an overview and assess if your manuscript is suitable for this journal;
- use the Microsoft Word Template to prepare your manuscript;
- make sure that issues about publication ethics, copyright, authorship, figure formats, data and references format have been appropriately considered;
- please try to cite only articles with DOI (digital object identifier); also add DOI for each reference;
- please add at least 10 references from the last 2 years (2018-2019) in order to highlight the novelty of your work;
- ensure that all authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript.
This special issue is now open for submission.